How it began ....

Much of this was covered in a personal blog, so that won't be repeated.  But, we can highlight some of those posts

Where it all Began!  >>>   R&R MC

Since they day over two years ago, we've ran with it and had fun.   Since then, shirts have been made.  Patches have been made.  Banners have been made.  A FB Satire page of a similar name was created by fans, that toys with those that rant against it.

Now, I find myself creating this blog.  I don't want to 'muddy' my personal blog with the BS that has gone down the last few years over associated issues. Instead, I'll keep it all contained here.  But, most off all, it's all about having a good time.  Riding.  Fellowship with our brothers and sisters.  And keeping folks focused on the TRUTH.  That's what R&R was about then and now.  Informing the uninformed.  And if the uniformed don't believe the truth in front of them... then, they may just be ... sheep? >>>  THE SHEEP

 





Comments