Blog Traffic

I was apprehensive initially about creating this  Blog for this purpose, but it turns out to have been a positive.   Always bothered me posting the drama crap on my Personal Blog.   I figured when folks were confused and didn't understand how this all came about, I could simply point them this direction and they could decide on their own, with the facts presented vs. trying to explain the history of it all.

What's surprised me is the daily traffic.  I'm assuming it's originating from the R&R FB page, but you never know.  The moron that caused all this could be directing it here, but that would be the dumbest thing one could do.  Hell, that's what caused all the commotion when I'd posted the original "SHEEP" post few years back, in disbelief of the stance folks took that had zero skin in the game; zero knowledge of the 'game'.  And trust me .. its a game.  A Sick game played by one party up north of me.   I just continue to put the facts out there. 

I do admit, overtime I've become jaded to it all and like to throw some humor into the mix; can't help it.  But make no mistake about it, it's all still going on up there in MN in the courtrooms.  Once one realizes how many times this moron has been in the courtroom attacking others and trying to work the system, you get a pretty good snapshot of one's character.

I'll continue to post pertinent info here, despite threats along the way.


Comments