MN: Police were called today


Well, here we go again!  Five weeks to go and the Psychopath is on the warpath.  Another interesting tidbit was watching Scott Ferrozzo all over the map on a FB R&R page.  Started off acting like he and Art hated each other with a falling out, then all over the map on various subjects, ending up with saying he wanted to go ride with Art in five weeks.  Huh?  Now all his comments are gone and I soon get these texts via my cell phone

Police were called today. They went through your Facebook page in depth. They especially took note of this picture. You dont need to delete it at this point, they took pictures. They are aware of your plans to come up, to try to intimidate, disrupt, show up where our group is, and put yourself in any place that we may be. There a small surprise waiting for you if you show up or ANY of your friends. A small surprise that will NOT be in your favor. The police has our schedule. They know where we will be and at what times and will be on high alert. I will carry the police report with me and the documentation off your page. They are also aware that Rick Dittle had a harassment order on him. They've taken notes of his comments. Now IM HOPING you show up where we are. You wont be asked to leave, you'll be arrested onsite... especially you.
Today,7:22 PM

 I really do hope you think I'm joking.

Today,7:28 PM

The third thing I received was this pic off his phone.  It was put out there as a joke; seemed funny to me as well as a dozen folks that told me the same. No harm no foul; well unless you are Art and assume everything is about oneself so he took it as a threat.   
Posted as a joke out there with no specifics
Shortly afterwards my land line starts ringing from a source that blocked their identity. Sorry, I never pick those up.  However, anyone want to take bets on whom was on the other end?
As most know, I'm headed north in a few weeks to visit friends, ride and hang out. This will be the 7th year in a row, with my motorcycle.   Apparently, someone is getting a lil' upset over it all.  That person doesn't own a motorcycle.   That person wasn't around last year when we were riding.  Funny thing is, the group I'm riding with has a few folks in it that have HRO's in place AGAINST Welch.  So, if they run into our group, or we stumble across theirs, how does that work?   
Sigh.  Five more weeks probably of this psycho's babbling BS
 

Comments

RickkciR said…
Only Police we saw were the one's admiring our bikes. Guess he must have been talking about some other special police, like the ones at the Super Mercado in charge of the parking lot?