The Police Report!


Police Report(s)
So confusing.  I've never done one in my lifetime.  Not in TX. Not in MN.  Not in any of the 50 states, or in any country. However, last June I was contacted by the police out of MN as part of an investigation into Welch with some questions for me.   We spoke for about 10 minutes and I referred her to my Blog for all the specifics/facts, as I knew them..  Apologized for the massive 'searching' she might have to do scouring through are what are mostly personal posts, with a scattering of the "Indian Motors" posts.  That is one of the reasons I created this "Wolf Den" Blog; to simplify it for folks like the Police, Lawyers and/or concerned citizens, in the future.

Was told recently Welch is back at it again claiming I filed a false Police Report.  Nope.  However, as I've stated previously, the Detective apparently wrote down I'd loaned and or invested 85k into the Dealership.  What I'd said was I'd loaned him 50k which was paid back, spent 85k on bikes, accessories, etc and spent thousands towards his 'charity' event(s).

I'd never even seen the 'report' until Welch texted it to me calling me a liar, then posting the below, blacking out certain portions.  He blindsided me with something to the effect of "85k???" to which I responded "what are you talking about" ..   You know...  LIED .. in his words. Of course where I 'explain' what I said gets blacked out in the conversation he later posts.

I sometimes wonder... over the last Twenty years (Ridley, Titan, Indian) ....  how many others funneled in excess of $125k his direction out of their own pocket?  Guessing ..................  none

Wait.  Does the money I just spent for the '47 Indian Bobber that was taken from him count in the total.  Probably not since those funds went to settle other debts of his.

Edited: sure enough the moron posts doctored up snapshots tonight. What a Fucking loser. LOL. I'll upload them in a few days

Sent to me Courtesy of Welch


Comments

RickkciR said…
Got to tell you .. this one still makes me laugh my ass off. Something came up yesterday and I remembered the Sheriff coming to my door. The phone call from MN's police. All were cool. All was fine. But, the truth got spun