Well, the page is GONE

.. or not.  Who cares. Few days ago I wrote there was yet another FB page "what really happened.. blah blah"  ... up and running.   It quickly became a public forum to attack myself and others I'm associated with.  Then, just like that its gone.   Did FB delete it ?  Was it simply 'unpublished by the admin?  Who cares.  NOBODY gave a fuck.  Okay .. one person apparently did that commented.  That was it.   Well, unless you count the people that followed it laughing their asses off that the author was off his rocker.  I know this because my inbox was lit up with laughter.  My phone was lit up with laughter.  The consensus is/was; he's lost it.


So, for now...   it's dead in the water.  I have a visual of some guy going down the tubes, overweight, in a basement ..sifting through years of audio and video that he's recorded on just about anybody he's ever associated with.  I mean, who fucking does that?  I've recorded maybe 3 or 4 conversations in the last two decades.   I've never done  a 'secret' recording visually of anyone.  Who does that?  Well, we all know ONE person. Whether it be banging the unsuspecting or of customers doing business or employees every word, I know that guy.




Geeeezus.... just go away

Updated 23 July 2019:

Okay .. this is FUNNY.  Lil' shArt takes down the page apparently every night so he doesn't wake up to his 'haters' posting the truth and other links on it.  Since I've been on FB for 10 years.. that's a first; admin unpublishing a page daily?  Hahahaha.. fucking loser.

UPDATE June 2021:

It's back ....  https://www.facebook.com/What-Really-Happened-at-Indian-Twin-Cities-and-Beyond







Comments

Tim said…
There is good and bad about MN law. We are a one party state, where only one person needs to be aware that a conversation is being recorded. Since the person doing the recording is one, that satisfies the law. Ever heard the message, "Calls are recorded for training purposes?" They are not in a one party state.

I do believe you are within your rights to ask or make a statement asking that if the conversation is being recorded to have it stopped. Similar to "off the record", but we have seen how that plays out in Washington D.C.

So, maybe we will see and hear what comes of the "what really happened..." evidence of the "liars"!
RickkciR said…
Texas is a one way state as well, but ... again.. who the fuck records EVERYTHING they do daily? Well, we know one person that does
RickkciR said…
And it's back....psychotic babbling at it's best