Hunt County Sheriff gave me a visit today

Apparently shArt called the Police multiple times this week spewing lies. As part of the overall investigation, an Investigator stopped by to ask me a few questions. He'd been directed to my Blog by shArt so the entire history of this mess was in front of him, to be painfully read.   I've never understood why he directs people to this Blog; the truth is here.  If you don't want folks to know the truth but rather believe the lies that are spewed, you sent them to the wrong place.  Which part does he not get?  Should have directed them to the "WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ...." Page?  That would have helped one's credibility?  Oh wait.. its been down all day .. again.

https://www.facebook.com/What-Really-happened-at-Indian-Twin-Cities-and-beyond-411320349502589/

The Investigator was over the top Professional.   When the smoke cleared, we shook hands and he departed.  For those wondering, the bottom line is I haven't been threatening shArt.  I haven't been calling or texting shArt.   But, I am headed that way in a few weeks.   God knows what he'll try when I get across the state line.   The officer/investigator pointed out I've broken no laws in this Great State of Texas, but he had to follow up as part of the overall investigation.  Simple as that.



For anyone wondering .......  I've lived in Texas for about 25 years now.   Never been arrested in this State.  Never broken any laws aside from a couple traffic violations.   Never been served papers for anything. Never had a warrant in Texas. Never spent a night in Jail ... ever .. in my entire lifetime, anywhere.  I still carry a Security Clearance which dictates my lifestyle to a degree.    I'm what they call a law abiding citizen.    I'm guessing that officer knew all that before he came down my driveway.   What he doesn't know is I'm the guy that gives large donations to the Fire Department(s) when the opportunity arrives.  I'm the guy that buys First Responders their meals at restaurants anonymously.  I'm the guy that has multiple friends that are Police Officers and in the Fire Department.    I'm the guy that obeys the laws.  Hell, one of my neighbors is a Grenville Police Officer and another, the Retired Hunt County Sheriff.

Now ....  shArt....   well...  that's another story.  But you knew that, if you've followed this Blog?






Comments