The Challenge

Hey eQuia,

I've got an idea and wanted to run it by you.   Not a terroristic threat as you like to say; just an idea to see if you'll agree to it.  If you're too scared its okay; I don't blame you.

First things first. You've proven to be the ultimate Keyboard Warrior.  Fact

It's time to move on.  So, I challenge you to a face to face, MAN to man (I'm giving you more credit than you deserve with that one) competition.   Time to put up or shut up.  Simple.

As you know, I'll be in your vicinity in less than two weeks.   The match would occur on the 18th of August, location to be determined.  Maybe the Dugout will host it; bet they'd love that.

Rules.   No Weapons.   Continues until one is no longer able to continue.  Will only be stopped in one of two ways.  One: Person taps out.  Two: Towel thrown in by one side to stop it. 

Before it happens, opponents MUST sign a document also signed by witnesses that no charges will brought on by the other party, nor any civil lawsuits of any kinds following the results.

That's it.  I'm ready.  Let's do it.  Don't worry, guessing it'll all be over within 60 seconds. You might not remember a thing afterwards.  Don't be scared.






________________


I'm just asking the question; I'm game.  But, takes two to Tango?


Put simply, the rule is this: two people can fight, without it being subject to legal consequences, if the two people consent / agree to fight. ...

Comments