Beware the FRIEND REQUEST

This past  weekend, hundreds were in  Hot Springs, AR KKKRRUSHING the record and setting the bar to a potentially unreachable number for years to come..  Dozens (hundreds?) of people attending were getting friend requests from  ......you guessed it.

Received the below from some of his marks/targets :

First Person: "I received a long string of messages last evening from an Art EW asking to join an Indian Brotherhood.   I .... asked, “Why the deception of his name & why he did not post his last name. “ I finally asked if he was Art Welch. His response was,”Yes”.   I asked how much $$ do you need now & not to contact me in the future 😂😂"


Second Person: "Got a friend request from Art EW. I'm guessing he's about nutz at this point. Indian 1000. Yeah right."



It's begun.  The Panic.  The BS.  Run.  Hide.  Here we go again................

Pssst ... do the BLOCK thing .. js

Comments