"Hope you are safe and ... FU BTW"

Someone posted this info below, so I've got it here for the world to see.  Who writes this type of shit?  Talks about the Virus .. then .. slams people in the same breath?   Here's my viewpoint

1.  The ETA Page was up and didn't cost anyone/anything to leave it there
2.  There is a plethora of pics and videos that past customers like to view

For someone to say " we gave everyone ample time to copy your video" is ... umm.. Fucking Stupid.  How do you do that?  I know how.  Techies can figure this shit out.  Bet his ass can't.  Most folks on FB can't.  It's not obvious!  FB doesn't want you to! And, even if you follow all the back door workarounds, you end up with a really small resolution MP4 files that are inferior to the original and hard to look at on anything larger than your smartphones' screen.  But, it was YOUR responsibility.  What an ASS.  I personally purchased a product to get 720P versions, but I'm guessing the originals were 1080P?

Now ...  me... I don't give a shit.  I have higher resolution versions I got a copy of, since I had a gut feeling this POS would do exactly all this... shut down his ETA Page because he couldn't controll the negative reviews people were popping up giving.  The truth is out now so he's running.  Shutting down as much as he can to hide it.  Hiding behind it all.

"Good Morning. Our sincere condolences & prayers continue to everyone while we watch these figures get worse over this deadly virus. Please take these warnings seriously and stay home. Keep your wits and know just what you should and shouldn’t do. I’ve already lost 3 close friends to this deadly curse.
On that note.... we have received various comments from those who have nothing better to do but to bitch over ridiculous none sense. ETA movie/videos... we record, edit & post all of our islands rides as a complimentary offer to our guests. We usually keep the videos up for over a month before they’re moved to make room for other ETA videos. This way our guests can pull their videos to enjoy. If you fail to take advantage of this, it’s your own fault - not ETA.
You can continue slamming us or your can get a life and contact others that may have been on your cruise and ask them for a copy. It’s NOT ETA’s responsibility to keep them up here forever.
Seriously people, as we gave everyone ample time to copy your videos, find something else to do cause bottom line...... ETA is closed.
Thank you and stay safe."

ETA is 'closed' but yet he was trying to sell shirts and other crap nobody wanted. Then days later pulled the plug. Why?  Folks called out his supposed charity.  Folks didn't respond  to the sales was obvious. He still has a ETA MOTORCYCLE CRUISES group out there that is 'private' and hides behind his admin authority to delete 90% of what gets posted. When I used to post there, all that got deleted.  How dare one ask a question in the group .. "call the office!" we were told .. then .. deleted.  He still needs his groupies I guess?

I got my videos.   I didn't want to publicly say that but apparently we were expected to get them; so that makes it MY property now, not ETAs.  Besides, ETA is CLOSED?   Guess I can do what the fuck I want with them now and I will.  First is to edit them and DELETE all the ETA marketing BS buried in them.   We've been given approval!





Comments