Unofficial Record attempt 2021










Hey .. why not?   To me ....   the 'guinnees' part is just crossing the T's and dotting' the I's.  I mean .. if someone has say 1,000 bikes of the same brand , they roll down the road for a few miles, you have it on video, pics, etc, (i.e. proof), does it really matter? 1000 is 1000, whether or not you have some fool charging you a big bill with a clicker in his hands.  Hell, after my participation in a '16 even where there we barely more than 250 bikes ... I never even ordered the certificate (in other words, it didn't mean a whole lot to me).    Back to the subject at hand, if they guys roll in with more than 700 bikes, ALL INDIANS on their ride ....  hats off to them!  Lot of folks had signed up. Lot of folks are probably biting at the bit.  Lot of folks may ... .just roll in next year?  Hell .. wish I was there.  I may go next year.  We shall see.

I hope they blow past the 'official record' next year ... Git R Done








Comments