I've got a new unknowing fan

 fan "Art AE if you are not guilty of anything, let it go. You threw it out there, now let people form thier own decision. By keep trying to defend yourself or get people fired from thier job make you look bad IMO. You waste so much energy and time doing this. What are you getting out of it consistently trying to get back at others? You will come across many people in life that won't like you... you know what? Those aren't your people and you move forward. When you waste all your energy trying to do everything you can to prove a point, they are the ones who are in control."

me .. He's tried to get DOZENS of people fired...   tried. Failed.

dumass " still not worried about it. *shrugs* I also don't need to defend myself. However, what you see is a surface. Lots more going on with this wahoo underneath. Spies on my page every day. Reposts what I post on his blog. This is like daily... yes everyone can form their own opinion, but when he's constantly reaching out to people behind the scenes, they should probably consider the source."

me  .. pure lies ..  I don't reach out to anyone on a daily basis.. weekly basis .. or a monthly basis .. where's the proof?


fan "then block him"

dumass "he is. Has been for 4 years."

me  .. BHAHAAHAH... bullshit .. commented on my fb page recently and my blog often! He does NOT have me blocked.... lmao .  Wait .. he blocked me yesterday when he realized he'd been found guilty  by YouTube AND Facebook AND Vimeo for  violating my Copyright / Owned videos, sharing them off in a tirade of racist hate?

fan " so then you stalk him daily to know that?"

dumass " people send me screen shots."
 
me .. BAHAHAAHA...  fucking liar ..   keep up the lies to your fan base... they'll see your BS.   You're probably reading this right now, lil bitch :)

 

 

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text that says 'Once you have matured, you realize silence is more important than proving a point. Unknown t PaPrutiny Phatinty'
TY       

Comments

RickkciR said…
Hey Chico....great advice!
RickkciR said…
You going to be stupid enough to share this on FB to the sheep? To HER? LMAO