Life

 I've said this for many years......  we are the culmination of our past decisions




Comments

Rick said…
I’ve seen this meme before! I have to disagree. Illness is not a choice, most types of cancer, birth defects, children growing up in a one parent home is not a choice any child would make. Sometimes teenagers have to drop out of HS because they need to support their families. They feel they have no choices.
If you think about it. There are a lot of things that happen in ones life that they have no choices in.
So I believe that’s a general statement without a lot of thought.
RickkciR said…
Understood and Agreed. This is obviously slanted towards decisions we make in life .. hence.. my opening statement of "we are the culmination of our past decisions" . Obviously, if someone say .. we're born on the other side of a border, raised by shitty parents ... then .... naaahhh... they still can make better choices .. hahaha