Indian Motorcycle Rally part IV

 Summer is almost here and the seasons are a changing........

I've said for years .... actors .. celebrities .. attend  most events because they are paid to.  Part of the game.  It's not personal .. it's business (My fav' line from Prez Trump).  Still, I can't help but snicker as the line up in Montana grows.  Still, I've never attended a Single Bike Rally in my life due to any .. any .. celebrities being there.  I don't get it... but hey .. some do



This one cracks me up as well, for the right reasons.  Had to see these sort of pics back around .. '19/'20 on folks that traveled out to MN .  Now, they are focused on Montana.  There is most likely a reason for all this .. js. 

I'm still considering traveling up that way.  Tempting.... so tempting..

Comments