I hired a Hit Man

I can't help but fucking Laugh!     Not only did shArt call the police on me few weeks ago down here in TEXAS,  saying I was headed to MN to kick his ass, but while in MN last week he called the Police telling them I had come up to MN to hurt him physically.  Even told them I might be putting a HIT on him.  Really?  Hahahaha... yeah, they thought it was pretty funny as well.

Yet, he hides behind a keyboard on his social media attack page, begging for someone to cross the line with him.  Few weeks ago I told the officer "Guessing I'll see you again in the future when/if, someone off's his ass.  You'll be asking me. ...where were you last night?"   "    Yes, I actually said that.  I've also told people the only reason I have NOT done something.. anything... I believe in Jesus Christ and don't like roommates named Bubba.   So, technically, he's 'safe'

But ... no doubt... ..   his days are numbered.  It's sort of like... the lotto?



updated:    Except ... he DID call.   Was probably sucking his thumb while the phone was ringing?

Cop was cool, chatting and BSing with us.   Trust me, they are NOT a fan of shArt




Comments